Plant Healing Workshop
1. The upside down plant – person in human body form.
1. Roots work in the head
2. leaves work in the chest
3. flowers work in the bowls.
4. Fruit work in the limbs.
2. The four stages of plant growth.
3. Metamorphosis of leaves – Goethe
1. Leaves are transformed into all the plant parts.
2. |Leaves on a stem that grows towards forming a flower will expand and enlarge, then shrink till they form a bud. Then the flower comes out.
3. The more light the plant gets the more flowers it makes.
4. Understanding transformation in change.
1. Filling in the process with imagination. Needing an intermediate stage to guide the imagination.
2. Which way is the change going. For better or for worse. Inwards with suppression or outwards with expression.
5. Organ systems
1. Kidney - water and mineral
Always start healing with cleaning out the kidneys and skin.
2. Liver - growth
Now start to detox
Take out the bitters – with aloe
Artemisia afra – wilde alles – coagulate iron, Ferrum.
Stinging nettle – coagulate toxins
3. Heart – fire, light Also hollow organ is small intestine
Leonotis – wilde dagga
4. Lungs – breath spirit Hollow organ is Large intestine
1. chewing, Taste, Smell smell rejects – Antimony tart
2. decide to let in swallow - jelly
3. hold stomach - ishongwe
4. decide to let go Pyloric valve or reject and throw up. Pepperbark can help reject.
5. dissolve deodenum - chamomile
6. absorb jejenum, ilium - dandylion
7. absorbed enough ilio /ceacle valve
8. dry out and knead Large intestine - graphites
9. excrete decide it is done polishing.